Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Realm first tailoring



Thank you to all of my friends and Inexorable guildies who sold or gave me cloth and dust, farmed for me, sent me greens in the mail, patiently disenchanted gear for me, and most importantly to those who put their own professions to one side to help me out.

A lot of people spent a lot of time and gold helping me achieve this and although it might seem like a trivial achievement, it really showed me how great my guild (and extended Warcraft family) is. I'll be donating cloth, enchanting mats and healing services back to the guild for a long time.

Thank you also to the (literally) hundreds of people who whispered me the second I got my achievement, I couldn't believe it. I'm sorry I couldn't reply to everyone to thank them personally.



So... anyone want to buy a couple of bags..?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Big Time Grats Keeva. Oh and woohoo for a new blog post /dance

Scruffie
Tauren Shaman
Caelestrasz

Aertimus said...

Wow!!! Congratulations!!!

Brian said...

Congrats!

Keeva said...

Thanks guys :)

Anonymous said...

can i has bags keeba =P Grats it was great to see someone I knew get one of these and not another sos nub (jks im sure there are some lovely ppl on the alliance /vomit)

-Camel

Keeva said...

I played alliance for two years :P