Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dear Greatfather Winter,

This year I have been a very good druid. I've stopped to save people in trouble (Alliance included). I farm up extra food for my friends. I never steal nodes or kills, and I let people join my group if they need a hand killing something. The other day, while I was looking for Loremaster quests in Tanaris, I let a lowbie trail around behind me looting all of my many pirate corpses for his 20 pirate hats (remember how long that quest took at the appropriate level?). That's gotta be worth a whole bunch of brownie points with you, right?

If I come across other Hordies out in the world, I always buff them and toss them a heal if they need it. I craft things for people for free, no tip. I HoT warlocks when they tap, innervate priests during chain-pulls on trash, and I heal and rez hunter pets. I always /tickle Moonkins that I meet, and I don't gank flagged lowbies. I let Alliance people fish in Orgrimmar, too.

I don't spam Wild Growth. I try really hard not to stand in fire, and I don't throw Baby Spice at bosses even though it's REALLY tempting to do it.

I think it's clear that I deserve a great big pile o' fat lewtz for being so good.

So... here goes!



- New feral skins & hair styles
- Imp Barkskin that I can cast on other people!
- a pretty dress for my collection
- more bank space
- raptor mounts
- a buff to Replenish and a revamp for Nourish
- a new fishing pole
- Tuskarr as a playable race!
- healer weapons with graphics that make you go "ooh"
- polearms
- the recipe for Fish Feast
- change to the Northern Spices system
- credit for all of the Kalimdor quests I've done

Love,
Keeva.


PS: PLEASE DO NOT BRING ME A TRAIN SET. DO NOT WANT.




Happy Holidays!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Keev,

Grats on another achievement. Was very fun dancing with you last night in our xmas outfits. The other Tauren Druid there was my wife :o)
Anyways, well done.

Shaidari
(Formally Dashain and Scruffie)
Tauren Shaman
Caelestrasz

Keeva said...

Oh, I had no idea that was you, Scruffie! :D

Sorry I was pretty distant though and kept going AFK - I was photoshopping. I get photoshop tunnel-vision after first kills :P

Anonymous said...

Yeah we were also back and forward afk, had just finished some heroics, and by that time we were getting the munchies after Chinese Feast earlier in the night. I felt this need to change to female tauren, as its so hard to fit through doors as male lol.

Shaidari

Kayeri said...

For the Pretty Dress, I recommend the Moonshroud Robe. I was working on the mats for it when the Fungi-stained covering dropped for me... but I admit, I'm continuing just because its a gorgeous dress!

Kayeri, too, has a weakness for lovely clothes... she has a great festival dress collection... :)

Keeva said...

Oh, I have that one! I was actually disappointed when I got my T7.5 because it meant that I couldn't wear my pretty dress anymore...

(priorities!)

Jason said...

Don't be fooled.
She's been a bad druid.

VERY BAD.
BAD TREE!
DON'T MAKE ME PUT THE DOG OUTSIDE FOR THE NIGHT.