|If I come across other Hordies out in the world, I always buff them and toss them a heal if they need it. I craft things for people for free, no tip. I HoT warlocks when they tap, innervate priests during chain-pulls on trash, and I heal and rez hunter pets. I always /tickle Moonkins that I meet, and I don't gank flagged lowbies. I let Alliance people fish in Orgrimmar, too.|
I don't spam Wild Growth. I try really hard not to stand in fire, and I don't throw Baby Spice at bosses even though it's REALLY tempting to do it.
I think it's clear that I deserve a great big pile o' fat lewtz for being so good.
So... here goes!
- New feral skins & hair styles
- Imp Barkskin that I can cast on other people!
- a pretty dress for my collection
- more bank space
- a buff to Replenish and a revamp for Nourish
- a new fishing pole
- Tuskarr as a playable race!
- healer weapons with graphics that make you go "ooh"
- change to the Northern Spices system
- credit for all of the Kalimdor quests I've done
PS: PLEASE DO NOT BRING ME A TRAIN SET. DO NOT WANT.