Well, not exactly.
I got tired of my blog being so narrow; mostly because my posts are often fairly lengthy, and the narrow format makes them seem as though they go on for pages and pages. Plus, I am restricted to pictures being about 400px wide, and sometimes I want to put wider objects like screenshots or diagrams in.
So I finally decided to dive in and pick through the template to try to make it wider. It took me a while - I know nothing about xml - but I got it in the end.
Of course, that meant that my header was the wrong size, but I couldn't find my original Photoshop document (naturally..). I decided it was probably about time I freshened it up a little, gave Keeva her real horns, and dressed her in something a little more current.
I'm very pleased with the result. Please let me know though if you notice any formatting problems or funky layout issues. :)