Recent triumphs in the "finally" category:
- moonglade mailboxes
- being able to track quests that don't have any "objectives"
- turning off XP at will
- updated feral forms
- an extra stable slot for hunters
- flight form affected by Crusader Aura
- potions stacking to 20
- the ability to swap items after a misloot
- Ravasaur mount
With that in mind, here is my list of little things that I really can't see as being terribly difficult to implement.
Blizzard - I don't think it's much to ask:
- ..that our characters to be sortable on our character collection screen.
- ..that we have a tabard storage system similar to pets and mounts.
- ..that we have a better pet/mount UI, with a search function.
- ..that we have another druid race per faction. It's about time.
- ..that we might upgrade our original 16 slot backpack.
- ..that "lowbie" mounts could scale to the speed of our epics.
- ..that we have a search button on our achievements.
- ..that Blizzard fix our ongoing mouseover macro issue with Wild Growth.
- ..that we have a 2000 Fish achievement.
- ..that we have a 100 pet achievement.
- ..that Chillmaw be made to be a summoned NPC.
- ..that we could display the number of quests remaining in Kalimdor and Azeroth by zone.
- ..that Australia would get its own servers (ha!)
What are yours?
What are the things that you wish would be implemented, and you just don't understand why they're not in the game already - after all, it's not much to ask, right?